– Seeking bliss
– People expecting you to stay the same forever, when the truth of being human is that we change all the time
– School trained us to expect someone to tell us where we should go and what we should do next at all times, when really, adulthood means that is all up to us
– Making peace and positivity a priority and letting go of the negative things in life
– Being true to the things in life that bring you happiness/speak to your soul
– Taking ownership and recognizing your own power and control in your life
– Avoiding mistakes of your forbears
– Find beauty in the world around you
– Knowing when to walk away and let it be, because it is beyond your control
– There’s a dark side in us all, it just can be stronger in some rather than others
– Accept all the voices in your head, learn to control the ones that only want to destroy you
– How we talk to our children becomes their inner voice, something to remember
– Becoming comfortable in my skin and my place in life, confident with my position
– Wanting people to SEE the real you, but having to accept they may never see it
These are just some thoughts that have been going through my head lately. A lot of it too personal to go into detail here, but I wanted to share something. This is just the state of my head right now.
Oh, and I’ve been going hardcore on a Shinedown binge lately, which influenced the wording above. Thus, have a video.